Game Design

  Deeper look at game design.

This blog is to explain my understanding in the articles that I've read regarding Game Design.



( Picture taken from right Here )

This right here is when we start getting into the the module and the talk about game design becomes more frequent. I have read through some of the articles and the best one that I have come across is "so you're going to make a game for the very first time ?" 

This article has something that the last articles did not and that was the way it was simplified down to the brim. On Gamasutra.com we can see how well Lewis explains the process of getting started with creating a video game. He explains the process of how you can either develop and start your own video game or simplify it more to creating levels within the video game.

Now I know that creating a game is not going to be easy. And I can't guarantee I won't also take the easiest approach on this , but I want to learn and develop my skills. I want to be able to understand what I'm doing when in the programs we are going to be using. 

This site once again has a very good article that I think everyone should take a look at due to the fact that everything is made so much more easier than the other articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)