UNITY TUTORIAL 3

  This Blog is to talk about my experience right here on the Unity 3 tutorial.


This one was a little bit more tricky than the car simulation but nowhere as hard as the plane simulation we covered in tutorial 2. 

This new game has given us a completely different feel to unity altogether. When we first started we were dealing with making a car drive and giving ourselves the first look into player controller creation. In this tutorial we evolved from moving vehicles to controlling an actual character. 


(Screenshot from my project screen)

Here is a screenshot during the production of this game.

In this game we did countless different things leading to its final production. We explored new things my favorite being the way we learned a cool trick allowing you to shoot things, in this case a pizza.

When i first started i was a little bit worried on how hard it was going to be because of how confusing the airplane simulation was. and No it was not as difficult at the airplane simulation it still has it's own tricky bits. I had more time setting up in Unity than i did trying to understand the code and how it plays out in unity. 

I want to re do this all over again in my spare time because although i completed it , it still took me sometime and i really enjoyed the element we used in this tutorial so i want to master and perfect it so i can implement what i know into my final project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Project Prototype (First Playable)

Game Idea Research