Introduction

 Introduction


Good afternoon,

My name is Mohammed(Moe) and today I am going to be talking a little about myself so that you can have an idea who I am. My full name is Mohammed Saw and I am a 2nd year student in Tud.

I am a 22 year old student and I go to college whilst working a part time job. On the side I tend to do many different things , making YouTube videos being the biggest one. 
I have been editing videos for close to 4 years and I could say that I have really found it to be one of my greater hobbies. After some time I decided to create my own channel where I post various different videos for all moods and vibes. 

Here is a link to go check out my channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/IAmSpyro




Unfortunately for me I am repeating the module again this year so with that being said I think my most enjoyable module was the digital video module. It touched on many different things and featured a completely different editing software that I had never used before , but it was definitely one of the best classes I have taken in this course.

My Goals for this semester is to finish the remaining modules I have left and to go on into 3rd year of college and become a college graduate.

I am not much of a reader but would rather like to hear and watch my teachings. Audiobooks and videos are more my things and I seem to spend a large amount of time on applications such as YouTube , Netflix , amazon prime and countless other video streaming platforms. On the side I am a big fan of video games and tend to also spend a large amount of my time on consoles such as the Playstation where I play my favourite game which was mentioned in my " Favourite Game" blog post.

Long term career goal include finishing up my final year in college so that I can renounce everything in Ireland and move country to start my life. I have always dreamed of moving to the U.S and once I finish college that might be the next step I take.

I use to box for about 3 years but stopped due to an injury in my left wrist from sparring which put me out for quite some time.

If I had an extra day for fun I would spend it trying to figure out how to make another source of income.

Comments

  1. can't wait to learn more from u top introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moe, I'll make sure to check out your Youtube channel and your videos. It's good to hear that you have your goals set and you know what you want to achieve. I am not much of a reader myself, I am more of a video learner (visual learner). Where would you like to live in the U.S ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moe this was interesting to read, ill definitely check out your YouTube channel. You must be quite skilled at editing since you've done it for 4 years, maybe you could teach us some tricks and skills. Although you're repeating you will find that our cdm year group is the best...if I do say so myself. Moving to the US sounds cool and I wish you all the best for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Moe. Great introductory blog. You have a great advantage in this course with four years of editing work. Especially seeing as Digital Video Techniques is your favourite module. Hope to see you do well in this course and have a great summer. I will be sure to check out your YouTube at some point. Can’t wait to see what videos you have uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moe,

    It was nice to get to read your introduction and learn more about you. I'm sure repeating isn't the easiest thing to do having to meet new people again but this module definitely makes it a bit easier to that because we get to post introductions about ourself for others to read.
    I want to get into video editing a bit more myself, it's really rewarding to create a nice video and learn about all the different techniques used when filming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Moe I really liked reading your blog post there is a lot of cool detail. I really like how you have your own YouTube channel and edit your own videos that's class and a cool skill. I also think it sounds great how you want to move to America that sounds quite fun. I also really enjoy the digital video techniques module its one of my favourites as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)