In this extra credit blog I am just going to be talking about the blogger templates. This is a great way of experimenting and designing your layout to suit your perfection.
The first layout I chose was good but it wasn't really me where I saw different
Introduction Good afternoon, My name is Mohammed(Moe) and today I am going to be talking a little about myself so that you can have an idea who I am. My full name is Mohammed Saw and I am a 2nd year student in Tud. I am a 22 year old student and I go to college whilst working a part time job. On the side I tend to do many different things , making YouTube videos being the biggest one. I have been editing videos for close to 4 years and I could say that I have really found it to be one of my greater hobbies. After some time I decided to create my own channel where I post various different videos for all moods and vibes. Here is a link to go check out my channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/IAmSpyro Unfortunately for me I am repeating the module again this year so with that being said I think my most enjoyable module was the digital video module. It touched on many different things and featured a completely different editing software that I had never used before , b...
Game Vision Statement The purpose of this blog is to give a complete overview to the game i have thought of and would like to make into my final project. The Game that i am looking to create called KOTW(King Of The Week) has been structurally planned out so that we can give this statement here today. This Falls into the genre of a Survival / Platform type game. I am going to be creating some sort of Endless game that runs a system through online scores. I want to design the game so that it resets the scores of all the players every single week giving Players around the world encouraging them to battle it out hoping to become the King Of The Week. Like Temple Run but more like Subway Surfers this game will operate in a straight line containing numerous obstacles that will help to give the player a much greater challenge as he goes up in score. This game is going to be a one player game that will feature both a one player mode to play and practice your skills and ...
This Blog is to talk about my experience right here on the Unity 3 tutorial. This one was a little bit more tricky than the car simulation but nowhere as hard as the plane simulation we covered in tutorial 2. This new game has given us a completely different feel to unity altogether. When we first started we were dealing with making a car drive and giving ourselves the first look into player controller creation. In this tutorial we evolved from moving vehicles to controlling an actual character. (Screenshot from my project screen) Here is a screenshot during the production of this game. In this game we did countless different things leading to its final production. We explored new things my favorite being the way we learned a cool trick allowing you to shoot things, in this case a pizza. When i first started i was a little bit worried on how hard it was going to be because of how confusing the airplane simulation was. and No it was not as difficult at the airplane sim...
Comments
Post a Comment