Assignments

 Assignments


Looking at the whole module there are different things that grab my attention.

I like the points system that is in place and how we can track our points depending on what work we put in throughout the entire semester. 

Having done this before i can say the only thing i do not look forward to are the unity tutorials. They gave me a lot of issues and i feel that it will push me more towards the other side this year allowing me to lean more on reading tasks, commenting and extra credit modules as well as the project. Mainly i will definitely be paying more attention to extra credit modules and checking different things out trying to find which task i prefer to do most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)