Class Information Assignment

 Out of everything I think what I was most intrigued with was hearing about designing games.


( Unity.com )
( Picture taken Directly from the Unity website )
The latest stable version, 2020.1.7, was released in October 2020. )


Looking forward at Unity3d I think that by far is what is grabbing my attention the most. Being somebody who's fond of games already I think understanding it from a deeper point of view is what I'm most intrigued by.


Unity wasn't always my strongest position but having the knowledge from the following year i feel like it shouldn't be to hard this time around.

Regarding the extra credit options the Growth Mindset is what catches my eye the most. I want to be able to grow my mind to improve my skills and awareness inside and outside of college to help me in things that take creative power to complete.


There are many things that I am finding interesting now and I can't wait to explore more of this multimedia module.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)