Class Tools

  This blog is to showcase any first impression into technology tools. 



( Picture taken directly from here )


These are all tools I am not familiar with and have never used before. This will be the first time that I am doing something like this so I believe it will be fun learning new things and trying out new skills. 

 I seem to like this way of working away from Moodle and having tasks set so that you can go ahead and just keep following up on them. This way of doing it I find to be more effective.

The one thing I would also like to push towards is creating graphics and things along that line because I feel like it'll also help me outside college linking directly back to what we do.

As I said before Unity is another thing that is gonna be fun to learn and operate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)