My Project Prototype (First Playable)

 

In this blog i am going to be discussing my recent experience creating my project game in Unity Hub.


As i have talked about in my recent blogs Unity is something i find very difficult but yet quite fun at the same time. This week i finally got my Project up and running and i must say i am very glad to have done so. At first i came in pretty scared about what to do and how i was going to start off this project. Unsure and unaware i remembered everything i would need to build the game was already taught to me through the tutorials and all that was left was for me to find the right guide and i was ready to go.

(Screenshot directly from my Unity project)



This is a screenshot on how far i have come from the beginning of my project. When i began this project i knew that there was two things i needed. The game mechanics and the props. The rest i could pilot through the tutorial videos done beforehand. So going ahead anyways i was able to create the key fundamentals needed for this game to work. With the help of Visual Studio i was able to code together the controls needed in order to play the game and was able to pilot and start the game from my own point of view. 

The game is nowhere near complete , this is just the beginning. Once i have all the dynamics in place then i'll be able to make the game look as crazy as my imagination can wonder.

Although this is not much and definitely not going to contain these ugly assets we can still control and play the game to understand the kind of dynamics and control that will be required to play this game.


I believe that as i progress and get better using Unity i will be able to truly create a masterpiece. 


Comments

  1. Really good to hear you are getting the ball rolling(pun intended) on making your game fully functional :) I love the idea of the overall game, and I like how you are focusing on the functions at the minute and then leaving the quicker things such as adding assets until later. Keep it up and best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo! Its great to hear that you are glad with what you are doing in terms of your project! So far this looks like a good working progress and I know you are gonna do great things with this game. When you start to get the hang of Unity and watch more of the tutorials on youtube or unity you can definitely make something outstanding! I like how you are focusing on the game mechanics and the props which will give it its functionality and aesthetic. From what I read I feel like you are really going to produce something amazing with this game and I believe in you! Keep up the good work and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research