Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset



I was watching this video and i got sucked in when sh started stating out the different type of minds and how they work. I listened closely as to how she was explaining the basic mind to the mind that constantly wanted improvements. She used a diagram to help explain it and in the diagram you can see the change in energy filling the brain of an individual who is driven to improve to the individual that has an idle mind. 


I relate to this big time because i think within my mind i always seek more. I always seek improvement and try to always elevate to a higher stature. In my education i always want to be learning and outside of college grounds in my own time i also strive to do the same. My mind has been developed into striving to be the best in anywhere i stand. Although i know there will always be someone greater than me but i am in a competition with myself , to be the best to myself and always seek new ways to develop my skills and crafts. 

I've realized in myself that when i want to learn something it has to be something that i have interest in because me as an individual , i cannot work well unless i am working on something that interests me. for example taking video editing into consideration. It's something i love to do , so i tend to spend more time and have a much better concentration span on the work i'm doing rather than if i were to be doing some sort of work to do with photography ( something i'm not interested in) i wouldn't be as motivated to do the work or grow my knowledge on it because it is something i have little or no interest in.

I would like to know more about all of this regarding Growth Mindset. I want to be able to grow my mind beyond what it already is.

Everything i want to learn is to do with personal growth. Helping develop my mind into something greater than it already is. My mindset is open to bigger and greater things and i want to be able to discover different ways of controlling my mind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)