Time Management

 This blog is to explain my thoughts on time management strategies and how we as students should manage our time.



( This Picture is taken directly from THIS article )


How to beat procrastination 

This article spoke a lot to me because it is something that I know I do well myself. This article teaches u how to understand when you fall into that pit of procrastination. It helps you understand when your procrastinating and what different ways there is of procrastination. Check it out right Here.



( Picture taken right Here )
( One of many pictures showcasing time management )


11 Ways Unsuccessful people mismanage their time

I really enjoyed this article because it talked a lot about time management and as we all know that's something that a lot of people have a hard time keeping in check. This article draws you out of your comfort zone and shows you the top ways that people mismanage their time. Check it out right Here.

In this module I believe you can manage your time well as there is a balanced amount of work and interest in this module to keep you engaged in an entertaining way. 

Personally I am not the best person for time management but I hope as I continue in the year I will be able to structure the perfect schedule that will suit me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Game Idea Research

My Project Prototype (First Playable)