Unity Tutorial 01


( Picture taken from the Unity Wiki page )


This was not my first time working on unity as i have had some experience beforehand. Unity is not my strong point and i find it quite tough navigating though it all.

At first i was looking at Unity and i thought it was all going to be really complicated but when i took a step back and watched the videos i actually seen how easy it was due to the fact that it as broken down perfectly step by step. Shout out to the man behind the camera.

Some parts of Unity did catch me a little off guard and made me spend more time on a few of the tutorials. But when i put my head down and watched through step by step everything added up and became clear. The only part that could come as a bit of a challenge is the coding. If you don't like coding it could be difficult trying to remember certain codes. My advice would be to save all your work side by side so you can go back and find certain codes if forgotten. 

I really am looking forward to working on Unity a lot more and seeing what the game development world has to offer me.

Here is a Screenshot of my tutorial work.



Overall i'm excited to see what Unity can do for me. For someone who loves games it's crazy to think i didn't have any knowledge of Unity before this module. It would be great to see if i would actually be able to design a game that could one day hit the markets.


That is the goal...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Project Prototype (First Playable)

Game Idea Research