Alpha

In this blog i am going to be giving you a more in depth view of my game and where it is at.




As you know with inspiration from games like temple run and subway surfers i have created a game that mirrors its movements and its view. These have always been my Favorite type of games to play growing up and being able to create something that is somewhat similar is mind blowing to me. 


My game right now features a ball as the avatar but hopes are to get it changed to a car as i feel like real life avatars are already too used up in these type of games so to feature a car.



As far as my Targets go i have faced a lot of pressure and was not able to access moodle from week 6 till week 11 so i missed a lot of declarations due to this. Nevertheless i still worked hard on my project to create the best game i could create

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Project Prototype (First Playable)

Game Idea Research