Beta

 

Now that we are right up at the end of the semester its time to showcase my Game.


Its been a great experience trying to play and master all the techniques used in building a video game and i can say i did not expect it to ever be this hard. I put a lot of work into building my project that it indeed took away from a lot of time for unity tutorials and other things , but nevertheless i am happy that i was able to get this far and produce a game of this standard.


I like to call this game “Ball Run” in my last blog there were talks about things like making the ball a car and taking a different approach. Some of you are probably thinking , what ever happened to that idea. Everytime i tried to change the ball into a different avatar i kept coming up with multiple errors in which I could not find a YouTube video to assist me. This goes back to “Game testing” blog. My lack of testing during the early stages of the code is what has caused everything to create errors while trying to simply change the avatar. 


Apart from that i had a few errors hear and there while trying to create this game as anybody beginning should.

One of the toughest moments i faced was kicking my power cord before saving my work in which caused me to lose half of my games development.


Another thing is remember to save your games constantly lol.


I really did enjoy learning and creating something and the experience for me will always be unmatched as i am a person who really enjoy video games.

Comments

  1. hi Moe bro i can see that your game is coming together nice i like the design of the game with the object all in the way for the player to try get to the final line. I'm happy that you got this far i cant wait to play your game very soon. keep up the good work your almost there best of luck bro!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Project Prototype (First Playable)

Game Idea Research