Review Week Comments and Feedback

 In this blog i am going to be talking about how my experience through feedback and comments throughout my time writing blogs for this module.

( Image from this website )


At this point in time i'm going to tell you what my experience was like the first time i checked for blog comments or feedback. When i looked at my blog at zero comments i didn't think to much of it as i had in my head " at the end of the day it is a college blog " but then coming back to see comments on my blogs and feedback was insane. Not only because i knew my blog was being read but also because of the fact that i was able to basically get my work corrected without having to wait for result. The feedback i received were in relation to different blogs and this caused me to understand what was done right and what was done wrong. 

Going forward to commenting on other people's blog posts and leaving them feedback not only granted them with the same feeling and privileges it granted me with but infarct allowed me to once again correct myself without awaiting results. There and then was i allowed to see how other blogs were created and it allowed m to connect with other blogs and see how other people have their own perception on things and what they are interested in.

Feedback is key and is really helpful towards others in every aspect especially in college. Let's be honest nobody is 100% confident in their college work as you always feel that you can do better. However these feedback tasks give us a helping hand as we see the incredible engagement that the students of this module have displayed over the past few weeks/months.

Going forward i was not really one to comment around on other people's blogs but when i started receiving comments on my own blogs it allowed me to realize that my comments can boost ones confidence about their work as it did for me. I love that we are free to view each others blogs and that also gives us a helping hand in situations that we may find ourselves confused or unsure of the workload being placed upon us. 

I really enjoy the feedback i have received on numerous blog posts and reading through them has certainly boosted my confidence in both leaving feedback on other posts but writing blogs and continuing on in general.
I have tried my best to look through as many blog posts as i can and i have also tried to leave a comment on the blog posts that grasp my attention the most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

My Project Prototype (First Playable)

Game Idea Research